Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: No last name (Joke)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    No last name (Joke)

    A cop stops a car for traveling faster than the posted speed limit.
    He asks the man his name.
    Fred," he replies.
    "Fred what?" the officer asks.
    "Just Fred," the man responds.
    The officer is in a good mood, doesn't smell alcohol, and thinks he might just give the fellow a break and write him out a warning instead of a ticket. So the officer then presses him for the last name.
    The man tells him that he used to have a last name but lost it.
    The officer thinks that he has a nut case on his hands but plays along with it.
    "Tell me, Fred, how did you lose your last name?"
    The man replies, "It's a long story, so stay with me."
    "I was born Fred Dingaling. I know -- a funny last name. The kids used to tease me all the time. So I stayed to myself, studied hard, and got good grades. When I got older I realized that I wanted to be a doctor I went through college, medical school, internship, residency, and finally got my degree, so I was Fred Dingaling, MD. "After a while I got bored being a doctor, so I decided to go back to school. Dentistry was my dream!
    Got all the way through school, got my degree, so then I was Fred Dingaling, MD, DDS." Got bored doing dentistry, so I started fooling around with my assistant and she gave me VD. So now I was Fred Dingaling, MD, DDS, with VD.
    Well, the ADA found out about the VD, so they took away my DDS.
    Then I was Fred Dingaling, MD with VD. Then the AMA found out about the ADA taking away my DDS because of the VD, so they took away my MD leaving me as Fred Dingaling with VD. Then the VD took away my Dingaling, so now I am Just Fred."

    The officer walked away in tears, laughing.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_SuperX's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: No last name (Joke)

    i dont get it [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member thamm50's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: No last name (Joke)

    haha how could you not get it...

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Breanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2006
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: No last name (Joke)

    That is hallarious!!!!!! I can't believe you don't get it!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] come on man.....just think. read it again slowly...you should get it...
    ~*!bhs_W.W.R.D._Remember#55!*~

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •